2010年7月10日 星期六

life in july~~~~

Long time did not upload blog already~~~
cause...lazy+busy~~hahahaha...
upload my look in this mouth 1st~

the mouth,in my school hv a big change~~cause our "Deputy Schoolmaster" do many changing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cannot bring handphone,Socks cannot too Short,cannot late bck to class...sooo many...
very day check check check,if u dun wan to do...SAMAN!!!oh no...
(ofcoz this all is be a student must do this,but be4 this our old schoolmaster dun care about this only la~hahahah...)
huhhh...i think i wan take some time to adjust~~~~
so sad~cannot very day take pic in school already~~~
but many time i will tell my friend:"Fortunately I graduated this year"hahaha...cause nxt yr I no need to face these things~~so i'm feel happy~
Moment on the half year...just got two word "so nice"!!!!!!!
i love it so much~~~Never make me feel regret~~~><
but also is time to prepare my SPM...not jus me feel Pressure,my mum also get me many Pressure already~cause she also wan to get a good spm result~
arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!bless me ba!i hope i can do it!!!
not really can feel last yr my friend in SPM feeling~~~
so scare~~~
but i will try to do it^^
& hv one think is make me so angry!!!!!in this week...
at one day,ekuan avis about me go out to yam cha~
then my friend say maybe go at 8pm,ok i wait at home lo & ready by make up,clother~
after tat wait 1hour already,still did not COME!!!!!!!huh,ok sms to ask,after tat she reply say still wan say wait more...ok,i wait lo~
1/2 hour still did not come...
huh...make me so angry!!!i very hate ppl to be late!!!& wait 1hour++ already==...
but at last,all also did not go already~cause other friend also wait the gay till angry already~~~nxt time,i sure dun wan got out wif this gay already==...
& one things is...
nxt tue i will go Interview of Stewardess~~~
waaaa~~~~
go wif ekaun avis & melissa~~
but just go try only la~~~not really wan to be Stewardess~~><
hope hv a great interview...
YEAH~~~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言