2010年5月30日 星期日

29/5/2010

Long time no go join church activity,because too many things in this few month...
exm,tuition,schoolwork,paint project & many...Especially me is this year's SPM examinee,difficult to adjust the time(cause mum start to attention my result><),but now i still try to adjust~hope god bless me...
thx god this time i can join NOW I SEE...

However, the feeling,Let me a little breathless.What is the reason?because...Long time did not go to church?or...But i can confirm that the reason I feel sad,cause I can not see my love sister & my love brother already,when hv activity,we also will join together,but now,i can not see thay already...Go there on a person's standing there Lonely...
when start concert,praise...
feel like cannot open my mouth to praise,when wan open mouth to praise...cannot!cause feel wan to cry...so hard,i did not face to meet god,so sorry.
I really can not release the mood to go,maybe is i was too heart of stone.
But this party is really great,just is my Problem.
this concert is till 630pm...
oh no,me is tuition at 7pm,me at sunway le!
haha,thx melissa sis Speed back to sdg~Very luck,Not late~
However, not having enough time to eat dinner~arh!!!!
when tuition feel so hangry!!!really no mood to listen to the teacher~
Starved for two hours,yes!finish my tuition already~
But my family finished dinner,did not leave some food for me...
so,cook maggi me for my self~
huh...till 930pm began to eat dinner~haiz...

END

沒有留言:

張貼留言