2010年6月19日 星期六

very Confusion day~~~

When 1115am start to go out waiting bus,cause wan go meet my love friend at 12pm...
so i go out early~
bus come at 1120pm++~

haha,long time did go out by bus lo~~~
生平最最最讨厌的是,"别人迟到or自己迟到",so i need to go early~~
but when i Reach to the mines,wei ting sms let me know she will be late...huh,tat why be4 go out i still wan tell she must dun be late lo~~
at last,jus me one ppl wait at the mines 1hour!!!!!!!!!!!

lol,1st time like this...i very hate this lo,if not he2 is my friend,i think i will schold he2 lo~hahah...
ah beh more geng,12pm++ wei ting sms he,he still at home...huh!not say gather at 12pm meh!!!!
haiz...so wei ting reach at 1pm lo~when wait beh come we go eat lunch 1st~we go A&W eat~long time did go there to eat lo~~
when wei siong & wei ting buy lunch~

food is coming~

tat A&W water is very yammi~~~hv icecream le~~

when we finish food,beh is coming~is 2pm already lo~~~...
so we start to go SING K~~~

go to the room~~
tat service is very all the bad le!Microphone bad,Speaker in bad...& more~
haha,but nvm lo~~we book 3jam to sing~long time did singing already~~
Microphone is very Stink!!!we all also very tissue Cover the Microphone~~~

tat time like very fast to end~we finish at 5pm~~
after we bck already~cause i need to bck early~got tuition on 7pm~~so cham~~
but this time like jus Little chat~A little not Habit~
i still got something wan to say~
today go the mines to meet my not meet a long time,& very Importance love friend~
why will say like this?cause is very special things,our Introducer is our god...cause we 1st time meet is at church...we meet at 2007yr,& tat yr also got many friend,many bro & sis,but now?still got us~
we 4ppl also is Change already,Become beautiful, handsome,pretty...
but,anyway...i'm so happy can meet u3 at now~u3 also very important in my life~
something wan to tell u3,Whether you do not see~
ting:
u r my love sister,when u & me in church life,u r my"橄榄树",Whether we living in different places,but when we meet,u,give me a more power in church life.but now,i know u is very love "him",We can not escape him,if can...i hope,we can go meet him together~i still hope,v also can meet at church life~
siong:
bro,nathing wan to tell u,u wan say one things for u~i think u know de,but u give me a feel,is "escape reality"...i also dunno why,maybe u can ask him...You make me feel that you changed,u not same already...
ebh:
u know?now,In that era,now the remaining we2 only...is my big pity,so i hope u can still in here...Unseen Old friends in this church life,is a very sad things...
at last...
is my hope...
v still can Been like before life???........
i dunno~...

沒有留言:

張貼留言