2010年6月5日 星期六

yam cha wif my love friend~~

Today,5/6/2010 is pei chee birthday,so be4 this we plan today wan go yam cha & help she celebrate birthday...
at last...she papa mama dun give she go out..
huh,so we ourselves to go lo~~
when evening,i call ekaun lo,when she answer the phone,Listen to no more than five seconds,close handphoe...
aiyoyo,i just wan to ask she when want to go yam cha...
after tat,she say she watch movie.tat movie long till 2hour..
so,till 945pm starting to yam cha~
oh no,too late already,but nvm,my mama no schold me~~~hehe...
but me really beh tahan already,too hangry,so go eat dinner wif my papa mama 1st!
then,930pm...wei ting bf come my home fetch me go together~~
got 6ppl~
1.me
2.ekuan avis
3.li kuan
4.suet yi
5.wei ting
6.wei ting bf
so,we go papa rice~~1st time go there~~not bad~~

at there got my love song,my love roti boy~~i love it!
so my other ofcoz is roti boy & my love "Fresh lemon water"~~

haha,like so yammi?also like eat too litter?look like not my style rite?
ofcoz la,i eat dinner already,so just eat litter lo!
& me,ekuan avis & wei ting also other freash lemon water,& suet yee same wif me is roti boy!~

ekuan there like very rich~~~huhuhuhh....
when we finish food,ofcoz this time we also will take many pic lo~
start wif 4 girl 1st~

me & suet yi~~~

me & li kuan~

me & ekuan avis~

we 4 girls~~
hohoho~wei ting & she bf also finish food already~~

yes!is time to our take group pic!!!
got 5 pic~~~
1.Hand in hand

2.yeah!!!

3.our water~~~

4.our cute cute look~

5.funny~~V~~~~

*In fact,we form 5 already!!!not child already,but i'm so happy i have lovely friends,can take funny+cute pic wif me~~~
huh,when we finish take pic is 1030pm already~~
pei chee & she papa mama come papa rice eat!!!
emm...dunno how to say about she,like feel not same...like very Enthusiasm,maybe is?...she birthday?
huh...i also dunno~~
when we chat at our side,Suddenly feel quite good outside lighting~~
heheeh,take pic again~but just put 2pic~
1.ghost look~

2.smile~

Four beauties girls~(Why me is that most short girl le?haiz...)
hehehe,Not over yet~
when we at car~ekuan avis take out handphote...
take pic angain!!!
1.i havent ready ok!!!><~~~~

2.ok!i'm ready~~~

1110pm,bck to my home~~my crazy sis asked me to help him burn CD...
huh!sister...i'm so tired le!Although I school holidays...aiyoyo,Mom has asked me to help my sis....so?help she to do lo!
after tat rest few min,start to burn,when rip CD & change to burn need wait long time~
so,to save time~i use the time to write~~
haha,i'm so pro,rite??
when i finish my blog,At the same time i also finish to burn CD~~
Yeah!!!sooooo lucky~but now is 1am already...soooo tired~~
so,at last~i also put one pic is me~~
hohohohoho~~~

this time let me feel i got a long hair already~
so happy...but wan cut my hair at soon~just cut litter only~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言